Sunday, December 9, 2007

Because....

This blog is my personal journal to document my search and understanding of how to make and live the life of my dreams. I read my first book on personal development in 1992 (A Return to Love). This was followed a few years later with Awaken the Giant Within. Since then I have read probably hundreds of books. But the one thing that has escaped me over the last 15 years is the ability to put what I read into practice.

I know I have steered my life in a totally different direction then it would have drifted without the accumulated knowledge that I have assimilated over the past 15 years. But, I still feel that the my true potential is awaiting me. So what you will find here going foward are my struggles, my victories, and my thoughts as I do what I believe we all try and do most days, be the best that we can be.

No comments: